Commercial Vehicle Insurance

commercialvehiclesAnyone who uses a motor vehicle for commercial purposes needs commercial automobile insurance to protect themselves and their business in the event of an accident.  Whether you're driving a passenger car to deliver mail, newspapers, or pizza or an 18-wheeler hauling steel, dry goods, or stone, I can offer a full range of coverages for a wide variety of business classes and for virtually any driver.  We can also cover your employees vehicles when they are using them in the course of your business operations for most business classes.


  • Liability limits up to $1,000,000
  • First Party Medical Benefits
  • Work Loss Benefits
  • Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist Coverage
  • Hired & Non-Owned Auto Coverage
  • Towing


  • Experienced with clean records
  • Newly-Licensed truckers
  • Young drivers
  • Owner-Operators
  • Long-Haul Truckers
  • CDL drivers
  • Accident and/or Violation Prone drivers

Please call me today at 724-483-8897 to discuss your commercial insurance needs.

Auto Insurance | Commercial Property Insurance | Truckers Insurance | Classic & Collectibles Insurance