Golf Carts Coverage

golf-cartsGolf carts aren't just used on golf courses anymore.  In addition to the links, golf carts are popping up in mobile home and senior communities, marinas, hunting clubs, and as "campground cruisers."  Most of these places require you to carry liability insurance to operate a cart on their property.  (Some homeowners policies provide limited coverage for golf carts, but only at the insured's residence.)  For usage away from home, I can offer a specialized policy that will meet your needs at a price you can afford.  


  • Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability up to $500,000 CSL
  • Medical Payments up to $25,000
  • Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist Coverage up to $500,000 CSL
  • Comprehensive & Collision Coverage (Actual Cash Value)
  • Accessory Coverage up to $30,000 ( $3,000 included automatically when you purchase Comprehensive & Collision Coverage)
  • Transport Trailer Coverage up to $10,000


  • Multi-Vehicle
  • Homeowner
  • Advance Quote
  • Paid-in-Full
  • Multi-Policy
  • Motorcycle Endorsement (on your driver's license)
  • Responsible Rider
  • Safety Course
  • Claim-Free Renewal
  • Transfer
  • Prompt Payment


Please call me at 724-483-8897 for a free, no obligation quote today.

Auto Insurance | Boat and Watercraft Insurance | ATV Insurance | Classic & Collectible Insurance