Rental Property Insurance

property-rentalsWhile only owner-occupied dwellings are eligible for homeowners insurance, there is a specialized coverage available for those who own tenant-occupied structures; i.e., houses, duplexes, or apartment buildings.  Dwelling Fire Insurance policies are designed to protect the landlord / property owner for damage to the building, loss of rental income resulting from a covered loss, and liability claims resulting from injuries sustained on the insured premises.  
*** It should be noted that this policy does not cover the personal property of your tenants, so it is highly recommended that you require your tenants to purchase their own renters insurance policy.
Please call me today at 724-483-8897 to learn more about Dwelling Fire Insurance and to get a free quote.

Homeowners Insurance | Renters Insurance