Businessowner's Policies

businessownersCertain types of businesses are eligible for a specialized type of insurance policy that packages coverages much like a homeowners policy.   B.O.P.'s typically include coverage for:

  • Liability
  • Commercial property
  • Medical Payments
  • Loss of Income
  • Money & Securities
  • Building Glass
  • Accounts Receivable
  • Debris Removal
  • Fire Expense - (Fire Dept. charges & fire extinguisher recharge expenses)
  • Identity Theft
  • Outdoor signs
  • Trees, Shrubs, and Plants
  • Pollution Clean-up
  • Fire Legal Liability
  • Sewer / Drain Back-up
  • Computer Coverage
  • And more

The classifications eligible are mostly "Main Street" type business such as offices, retail stores, pizza shops, etc.  B.O.P.'s offer broad coverages at a very affordable rate.
Please call me today at 724-483-8897 to see if your business qualifies.


Commercial Property Insurance | Commercial Vehicle Insurance | General Business Liability | Contractor's Insurance